IRISH LINKS Ultimate Golf Tour
One team raising $2,500 or more in donations will receive a 7-day ultimate IRISH LINKS golf tour to Ireland provided by IRISH LINKS – the leader in golf travel experiences. The team selected by IRISH LINKS in recognition of their fundraising efforts will receive a trip for each team member (and a guest each) to experience the very best golf that Ireland has to offer. Teams raising more than $2,500 increase the likelihood that they will be selected. For example, teams raising $10,000 are 4 times more likely to be awarded this trip than those raising the minimum amount.
The trip will be awarded based on donations generated by September 22, 2014 at 5:00 PM EST. The awardee will be announced at the Welcome Reception in Las Vegas on October 10, 2014. Teams raising $2,500 or more will be considered for this award even if they do not attend the Grand Finale in Las Vegas.
The 7-day ultimate IRISH LINKS golf tour to Ireland will include:
- Four economy class roundtrip airfares from JFK New York or Boston to Ireland
- Prepaid Green Fees and Confirmed Tee Times for six (6) rounds at a selection of Ireland’s best golf courses
- Seven Days/Six Nights Luxury Accommodations based on double/twin occupancy at three hotels, including hotel taxes, 2 rooms at each hotel
- Full Irish breakfast daily
- Professional Chauffeur transfers throughout the tour
- Suggested sightseeing locations
- Reservations for evening dinners at recommended restaurants
- A full IRISH LINKS travel kit prior to departure including a detailed itinerary, maps, scorecards, etc.
* Subject to Change. Terms & Conditions apply. Exclusions apply.
Valid for travel April –October 2015. Blackout dates apply. Must be booked at least 6 months in advance. Winners and their guests must travel together on the same dates and itinerary. Stated airfare excludes government taxes / fees / facility charges and the September 11th security fee of $2.50 for U.S. enplanements. Prize winners are responsible for any additional expenses, included but not limited to travel insurance, transportation, additional activities, lunches, dinners and refreshments.