Finalists (teams raising $13,000 or more) will enjoy a two-day extravaganza of golf and entertainment hosted by Liezl and Ernie Els and the Golf Challenge family of sponsors. Finalists will stay at the beautiful Caesars Palace in the heart of Las Vegas, enjoy a Welcome Party overlooking 'The Strip' and experience a spectacular South African Braai and Awards Ceremony compliments of Presenting Sponsor SAP. Guests will also have the opportunity to attend an autism seminar.
Finalist package includes:
- Access to the Grand Finale in Las Vegas on October 13th and 14th, 2013 for a two-person team with one guest per player
- 1 x two player team in the Grand Finale golf tournament
- Pro Clinic with PGA TOUR professionals (for golfers only)
- Invitation to the Welcome Party
- Invitation to awards ceremony and gala celebration presented by SAP
- Two nights accommodation at Caesars Palace (based on double occupancy)
- Autism seminar for team guests
- Luxury Gift Bag for each player
- Opportunity to win major prizes including trips to Africa, South America, and the UK
All teams that raise $30,000 or more will gain access to the Golf Challenge 'VIP Golden Circle Club' in Las Vegas qualifying them for a range of unique privileges including access to an exclusive VIP Champagne Reception with Liezl and Ernie Els.
Click on the album titles below to view pictures from last year's Grand Finale weekend!